Accepting Payments Using PayPal Pro
This article contain specific details on how to configure PayPal Pro with your form. Make sure you've read the main article: Accepting Online Payments on Your Forms
When you select PayPal Pro - REST API, the Merchant Setting section will prompt you to enter two API keys: Client ID and Secret Key. These keys will be used by MachForm to communicate with PayPal server and process payments.
Follow these steps to get your Client ID and Secret Key:
1. Log in to PayPal Developer page at https://developer.paypal.com/ - use the same login as your PayPal account.
2. Click the Dashboard link at the top right corner of the page.
3. Click My Apps & Credentials and then click the Create App button under the REST API apps section.
4. Type machform under App Name and then click the Create App button.
5. Your API keys will be generated and displayed. Copy your Client ID and Secret key, put them into your MachForm. Click the Sandbox/Live button at the top right corner to get the correct keys for your Live transaction and Test mode (Sandbox).
Enable Direct Credit Cards
By default, the ability to accept credit card payments directly using REST API is not enabled on your PayPal account. You'll need to apply with PayPal to enable this feature.
Click My Account under Dashboard and then click Enable next to the Direct credit cards line. Complete the application and wait for approval from PayPal.